CDS has brought together intelligent design principles and cutting edge technology and combined them with our greatest asset, “our people”, to provide a warehousing one-stop shop to our customers.
The CDS Group plays a major role in Western Canada’s supply chain by providing dry/ambient, refrigerated and frozen storage services all under one roof. From pallet to single unit pick and from global corporations to start up companies we can cover the full spectrum of warehousing models. Our network of facilities across Canada allows us to offer a seamless solution nationwide. We understand that the grocery supply chain is continually evolving and that the market is moving towards a just-in-time mindset.
At CDS we have invested in the latest software tools to provide on line inventory visibility to our customers. Through the rollout of the latest in RF and EDI technology we are turning our business into a paperless operation, with market leading accuracy and efficiency that benefits you the customer
- British Columbia - 300,000 sqft of multi-temp warehousing
- Quebec - 3million sqft of multi-temp warehousing
- Ontario 3million sqft of multi-temp warehousing
- Alberta 500,000 sqft of multi-temp warehousing
- Manitoba/Sask 400,000 sqft of multi-temp warehousing
- Maritimes 100,000 sqft of multi-temp warehousing
- CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency) registered facility with onsite inspection rooms
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) recognized
- CBSA licenced sufferance facility
- AIB rated facility “ Superior”
- Climate Smart Member